This is great opportunity to work and learn within a fast paced Data Warehouse Application development team. We are currently going through massive integration effort that brings in new challenges to team for designing and developing high performance business intelligence solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Design, develop, and test enhancements to ETL and BI solutions using MS SSIS.
- Work with complex Data modeling and design patterns for BI/Analytics reporting requirements.
- Assist with ETL design and development initiatives including data analysis, source-target mapping, data profiling, change data capture, ETL coding, QA testing, and performance tuning.
- Support technical development in designing, testing and implementing database changes.
- Document all programming changes and design, system modifications and their associated maintenance to all required applications.
- Design and support production job schedules, including alerting, monitoring, break fixes, and performance tuning.
- Computer Science undergraduate or graduate student looking for a Co-op or internship
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent)
- Demonstrated evidence of technical/analytical skills
- Basic use of MS Office Suite through class assignments/work
- Programming experience outside of the classroom