Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Service Sales Support Summer Intern
We are seeking intellectually curious, determined student interested in Sales to join our Sales Support team as 2020 Summer Interns. As an industry leader, our summer internship positions provide opportunities to gain valuable experience while applying their academic training. Interns are assigned a mentor who will direct their internship experience.
Project assignments will be commensurate with the student's academic background to take advantage of their technical expertise and provide real life application of their classroom knowledge. At the same time, opportunities will be provided for students to expand their knowledge outside the boundaries of their classroom experiences.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Work with field sales engineer in developing solutions for customers’ needs
- Use digital tools to analyze data to support customer engagement & drive sales
- Learn and understand how Square D Services fits into the Electrical Industry
- Shadow and perform quotation activities
This job might be for you if:
· Are actively enrolled in a university degree program focusing in Mechanical/Electrical Engineer, or Sales focused degree
· you enjoy working with others and are interested in a career in Technical Sales
· you're self-directed, collaborative and willing to go the extra mile for your customers
· you are flexible and open to ambiguity and fluidity
· you are able to work full-time in the summer and local to a location listed
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.