- Carry literature reviews and collect design precedents in our field of study
- Develop design suggestions for small scale manufacturable objects that demonstrate our software capabilities
- Right scripts that automate design to fabrication
- Test different fabrication methods and workflows for the realization of designed artifacts
- Full-time student pursuing a Master degree or PHD in a design related field (architecture, industrial design…) at an accredited program in the United States with at least one academic term to complete post internship to be eligible for internship participation
- Proficiency with 3d modeling software
- Programming skills in C# or C++ (C++ preferred but not required)
- Experience in digital fabrication, preferably additive manufacturing
- Ability to develop and present design ideas
- Ability and drive to carry independent research
- Technologically inquisitive
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider employment for all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.