This is your time to shine!
As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, Salesforce releases 3 new versions every year with close to 100 new features each release. As a software engineering intern, you will write code that reaches millions of subscribers who use our applications every day, work on our automated testing infrastructure, and craft the tools that provide real-time monitoring of our service. With such quick turnaround, we don’t want our interns to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view- we want you to improve the quality of the services our customers use to connect their business to the world!
As an intern with the Public Cloud Site Reliability Engineering (Cloud SRE) team, you will create tools and services that detect and resolve system failures and complex outages. Cloud SRE will put you right in the middle of working with chatbots, observability, machine learning, DevOps automation, and infrastructure-as-code. You will immediately be hands-on and learn more about a number of areas in high demand across the entire technology industry while delivering innovations that move a Fortune 500 company’s technologies rapidly forward!
- Create and extend service delivery tooling under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Investigate complex problems in public cloud infrastructure working with SREs and product developers
- Design and present a project to engineering leadership
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Python, Go, and/or Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) and web technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Familiarity with Observability, CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloudformation), and other DevOps concepts
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department .
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.