Campbell Soup Company
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sales Intern provides direct support to members of the Growth Channel Team, assisting with sales data analysis, commercialization, trend analysis, general reporting, contract management, retail analyst and daily monitoring of business trends and performance. The Sales Intern plays an important role monitoring real-time business issues, interpreting data and helping to develop action, plans, and a resource on deduction management.
- Learning overall Campbell's organization dynamics from product to consumer with department reviews with Retail, Operations, Sales, Omni Channel, Brand, and Insights.
- Assist Customer Team in scorecard assessments; tracking and evaluating customer plan results versus business plan.
- Monitor retail execution and results.
- Research and provide channel insights and strategies for diversified customers.
- Able to support Team Leaders and Customer Sales Leaders and perform event analysis, scorecard assessment (i.e. reviewing business plan vs. business results), etc.
- Minimum education required: Enrolled and attending Undergraduate School
- GPA 3.0 or Higher
- Demonstrated accelerated knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge, skill, and abilities required: Technical Skills, Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- This position works in the Campbell's World Headquarter Office in Camden, NJ in addition to field based responsibility.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.