Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Business Unit OverviewWarner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros Distributing Inc. seeks a Sales Planning & Forecasting Intern- Summer 2020 for the Sales Planning & Forecasting department. As directed, learns/trains to be exposed to all facets of the Sales Planning & Forecasting department.
- Dating Calendar / Analysis Project: forecast optimal dates for future film releases, analyze competitive film market environments.
- Film Summary Folders: research and compile detailed information on future WB film releases; create templates; complete reports and comparisons of films.
- China/Indian Film Analysis involving Domestic Marketplace Summary: research China market, compare US and China marketing reports; collect data and summarize international films.
- High School diploma required.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office, Excel, & Word.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Typing at 45 wpm preferred.
- Must have ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with management and all levels of personnel.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.