- 2-3 years experience
- Prior experience working in a geographically diverse environment is required
- Proven experience with the entire Tableau Ecosystem. This includes: TSM (v2019.2+) Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop.
- Hands-on experience in scripting the installation and configuration of Tableau Server using TSM and scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, Command, Shell. on cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Familiar with the Tableau Server Architecture and Tableau processes in a clustered environment
- Working knowledge of Tableau administration, maintenance and support using the TSM CLI and Web Console.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrable understanding of the various supported Authentication security models for Tableau Server including Tableau Desktop. ie: SSO options, re-authentication on data sources, SAML, Active Directory.
- Solid understanding of Tableau’s Authorization & multi-site Model. ie: Projects, Groups, Workbooks, Views, Published Data Sources, content permissions & functions.
- Proficient with building Tableau Workbooks against Oracle and has the ability analyze performance recording and tackle issues. Applies to Tableau Server as well.
- Experience in executing various tableau administration activities; including monitoring, capacity management, performance optimization, reporting.
- Ability to recognize areas for automation and optimization demonstrating the Tableau REST API’s.
- Provide on call support for infrastructure incidents and alerts.
DevOps, CICD & Automation pipelines
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Familiarity with DevOps, CICD & Automation pipelines
- AWS Certification (Any level a plus)
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as you will be addressing everyone from entry-level employees to executives
- The ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Strong contributor and ambitious with a collaborative work style
- Have curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Eager to learn and deliver in a fast-paced environment
H1 Filing,CPT,OPT expensions
Job Type: Contract
- Tableau: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday