Software Engineer Intern
Job Title: Software Engineer Intern
Exempt Status: Exempt
Reports to: Sr. Director, Software Engineering
Episource is looking for software engineer interns who are passionate about problem solving and efficiency. Interns will work with high-volume healthcare data alongside our Engineering Team to build out analytic tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use modern web technologies such as React, Serverless, and Docker to build out our SAAS product offerings.
- Engage in projects that will optimize application and developer workflows.
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in code review, Scrum, and software development best practices.
- Pair program with our engineers to code and debug software applications.
- An awesome engineering team that is rapidly growing.
- Culture focused on growing, learning, and working together to solve complex challenges and have fun along the way.
- Our office is a modern work space where we openly interact and collaborate.
- Lunch is catered once a week, and our kitchen comes fully stocked with snacks for everyone to enjoy
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program and in the process of obtaining a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Passion for learning and problem solving.
- Familiarity with web technologies and/or computer science principles.
- Curiosity to explore and iterate to try and reach an optimal solution.
- Excitement to work with and learn from other engineers.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- The internship is an onsite role and participants must be present in the office.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.