Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for monitoring and overseeing the social presence for our university partners and assisting with social content creation. The ideal candidate will not only be passionate about digital marketing, but will also fully understand how social media contributes to the overall inbound marketing strategy.
- Support content publishing across multiple social media platforms (facebook, instagram, etc.)
- Contribute to social media strategies
- Work with a team of writers, graphic designers, and videographers to develop content for social media platforms
- Be a steward of Orbis Education’s university partners’ brands
- Help analyze content and channel performance and relay information back to the team with actionable recommendations
- Creation of calls to action to drive social engagement (likes, shares, etc)
- Promote content that drives traffic and creates awareness of our clients’ programs.
- Monitor and respond to comments, questions, etc on paid and organic social posts
- Must be a junior or senior in college/university, majoring in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Desire to learn about the role social media plays in the digital marketing strategy
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Reliability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
- HTML and CSS
- Powtoon (or other animation/video editing software)
- Google Analytics
***This position is an internship and will provide employment from April to August. *** Dates may vary depending on schedule.