Riskval Financial Solutions
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Proficiency in Java
- Strong fundamentals in OOP / OOD
- Experience with multi-threaded/concurrent programming
- Proficient understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Well-versed in the following is a plus: Unix/Linux scripting, Shell, Python
- Familiarity with messaging middleware is preferred
- SDLC experience (build, test, deploy, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small group setting to rapidly develop new products.
- Computer science degree/background in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field is strongly preferred
- Highly responsible and self-motivated.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment learning new things
- Likes to be challenged on engaging work vs. zoning out
- Takes initiative
- Smart and quick learner
- Good team player and willing to take direction from others
- Willing and able to collaborate with other developers
- Disciplined (the culture is fun but not a goof off mentality as there is important work to get done)
This role is for the Princeton office, New Jersey.
To apply, please submit a resume and salary range requirements .