- Assist Account Executives and Sales Managers with the creation of unique sales campaigns
- Participate in sales training and make sales calls to prospective buyers
- Assist with new business and membership events
- Administrative duties including data entry, research, and lead generation
- Ability to work match days
- Represent D.C. United in a positive image
- Total of thirty (30) office hours per week from mid-May 2020 to August 2020
- Key qualities include: coachable, hardworking, multi-tasking, and positive attitude
- Ability to effectively interact with staff and clients
- Ability to work flexible schedule inclusive of evenings and weekends
- Must be an active college student and have the ability to receive credit for the internship
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in Spanish is a plus
- This internship is unpaid and the candidate must be able to receive college credit. There will also be hourly paid opportunities for D.C. United related events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.