- Assist Front-end Developer in developing and maintaining CMS-enabled website and database.
- Create and update technical documentation for all projects.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Staying on-top of the latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Participate in both new client pitches and ongoing client maintenance of desktop, web, and mobile-web applications.
- Minimum 20 hours/week, 3 days/week
- Currently or recently involved in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Associate’s degree program in a related field. Preferred focus on Computer Science / Engineering, UX/UI or related field.
- Front-end development experience, flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and problem solve front-end issues daily.
- Experience with using Git.
- Experience in working with cross-functional team or large-scale software development life-cycle including agile methodologies.
- Good sense of UI/UX.
- Must have strong work ethics with a positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
- Demonstrated ability to research and explain technical problems in client friendly environment.