Alion Science and Technology
Must have a high school diploma and have completed at least 1 years of studies, and currently enrolled in an accredited College or University in an Software, Electrical or Computer Engineering program.
- Previous coursework in digital design, digital signal processing, and experience programming FPGAs
- Knowledge of Xilinx development tools
- Modeling and simulation experience using Matlab and Simulink
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Individuals will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment, and be mature and self-sufficient.
Security Clearance: None