Job Title : Java Developer – Recent Graduates are welcome
Job Location : Pittsburgh, PA / Nationwide
Job Type : Full Time
Working Hours: 8 hrs./day
Work Authorization: US Citizens/ Canadian Citizens/ Mexican Citizens/ Permanent Residents/ OPT
Join Our Team…at Cogent University, we take pride in creating the next generation of JAVA Developers. If you receive an offer of employment with us, you will be on-boarded at our state-of-the-art facility in Pittsburgh. Complete eight weeks of JAVA training, and then your path to success begins as a JAVA Developer.
- No cost to attend learning programs / a market value of over $25K
- Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Java development
- Guaranteed project after successful completion of learning program
- Free accommodation, transportation and monthly stipend
- Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit sharing
- Elaborate Benefits: health, vision, dental, life, relocation assistance, 401K, and more
- Professional immigration support, Stem Extension, H1 and Green Card at no cost
You Will Learn
- Database concepts, Core JAVA, Design Patterns, JEE Intro, Web Servers, Servlets, JSP Tools
- Spring, Hibernate, App Servers, EJB, JMS, Web Services, REST, Front end development Angular JS, UI – HTML,
- CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX
- Exclusive seminars by Industry SMEs on AWS/Micro services/SDLC/Architecture
- Workshops on Agile/Scrum, Big data/Hadoop, AWS, micro services, ESB, Angular 2.0
- OCJP certification, Capstone project
We Are Seeking
- Graduates with BS/MS computer science degrees from leading universities
- Fundamentals in software engineering
- Aspirations to learn to code
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or languages (Java, C/C++)
- Team player, self-starter and passion for programming
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to predict potential user and software issues
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ready to be employed anywhere in the US
- Induction/Technical Training - Pittsburgh, PA
- Project Deployment – Nationwide, USA
- Big Team with 60+ Recruiters who work with active client positions.
- Project in Quick Turn Around Time within 2-4 weeks after the training.
- We have successfully delivered 150+ Candidates in last year.
- Work on challenging projects for 65+ Fortune 500 clients
- Multi-year projects, challenging assignments
- As a Java Developer with Cogent InfoTech, you will get an opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies across different verticals (Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Supply Chain etc.)
Flipsnack Brochure: https://www.flipsnack.com/cogentcatalog/cogent_infotech_brochure_final_021120_proof.html
Owing to unprecedented growth, COGENT is currently hiring bright, talented, self-starters to be the next generation of Software Developers. We are seeking someone who is team-oriented, fundamentally strong and has the creative ability to provide innovative application development services to commercial and government clients in order to solve their business needs.
Our developers will work on-site/off-site based on customer/project need. We specialize in Java/J2EE, Database development, Data warehouse/mining, Database administration, Project management and Business analysis.
Incorporated in 2003…Cogent is a global, award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation solutions, data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system integrators, and the public sector. In the last 16 years, Cogent has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state, and local entities. Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact…A proactive, socially responsible corporate program to support “giving back” to the community builds strong leaders. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer…Cogent does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, non- disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All our employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Pittsburgh, PA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
- Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.g., green card sponsorship)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply