Duration (12 weeks is standard): 12 weeks.
Requirements/Preferences (Degree Programs, Languages/Technology, Specific Courses, etc.)
- Part of Master or PhD program in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- GPA 3.5+
- Familiarity with C/C++ or Java or Python
- Course work related to databases, or distributed systems, or machine learning.
- Communication skills and abilities to work in a collaborative team environment
- Design, develop, operate and improve components of our Data Management Platform (DMP) like a segmentation tool for real-time avail and segment building, a syndication tool to integrate data with 3rd party systems, as well as reporting.
- Optimize your code and algorithms to run in a highly performant, real time environment. This environment involves multiple data centers and generates billions of events a day.
- Conduct low level systems debugging, performance measurement & optimization on large production clusters.
- Participate in architecture discussions, influence product roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects.