Requisition ID: 248418
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: April 2020
Office Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Purpose & Objective of Position
Work directly with SAP Customers and Partners.
Expectations & Tasks
The Purpose and Brand Experience team is searching for a highly-creative individual in digital marketing, and social media. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of campaign building, and management of social media channels. Your central goal is to help grow SAP’s brand influence locally and globally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Your tasks will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Develop social media strategies, and campaigns to build brand/company awareness
- Manage editorial calendar and dashboards within Sprinklr
- Identify the latest trends and campaigns from affiliated partners
- Lead the strategy and ongoing evolution of the SAP brand on all social channels
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Develop and grow existing social media networks for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linked-in
- Lead the team’s timely deliverable of consistent reporting (ie: campaign recaps, monthly reports, etc) to senior leadership teams
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Able to oversee the events in the space
- The internship opportunity is full-time (40 hrs/week) – you will be working 8 hours per day but depending on our event schedule, you might not always work from 9:00am to 5:00pm but in different windows to support the operations team
Skills / Competencies
- Strong communication, analytic and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Ability to manage projects and timelines, following up with key stakeholders
- Experienced operating Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Ability to build, leverage and maintain a network of SAP internal and external contacts and working relationships
Currently enrolled in or within 6 months of graduating from a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and excellent (written and verbal) communication skills
- Experience and knowledge with SAP Products and the UN Sustainable Development Goals are preferred with a well-organized and self-starter can do attitude
Willing to work the events in the space
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.