HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position is a summer intern with the Technical Customer Service group supporting the tissue & towel and nonwovens adhesives markets.
- The role will initially focus on lab work and learning the product line and testing to support customer requests.
- However, if situations and opportunities arise, it may involve trial to customer locations with TCS and sales personnel to troubleshoot, trial products, respond to complaints and/or simply learn about how our customers use adhesives.
- Should be studying a technical discipline such as chemistry, chemical or another engineering or the life sciences
- Should have laboratory practice and chemical hygiene handling knowledge
- Should have a desire to learn from managers, peers and customers
- Should have a desire to ultimately be employed in a technical function such as TCS, PD or manufacturing
- Prior experience with adhesives and adhesives manufacturing a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.