Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
$30 per hour for Graduate/MBA students
- Support Employee Engagement Survey
o Assess results to compare with prior results, assess trends and determine where progress has been made (or needs to be made)
- Support Employee Attraction Strategy
o Provide guidance for building messaging on key platforms (LinkedIn, Ansell.com and possibly Glassdoor)
o Develop guidance for managers in drafting job postings
- Ad hoc responsibilities, including, assisting with client groups, sourcing of candidates and working with the HR team on an as needed basis.
Candidates must be currently pursuing an MBA or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial and Labor Relations, Organizational Development, or related fields of study and have a:
- Good understanding of business needs in developing HR strategy
- Solid history of achievement in school and work
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills