Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Prepare new hire orientation materials on a weekly basis
- Scanning employee files for ongoing paperless projects
- Organize office gatherings including monthly birthday, holiday parties, etc.
- Support administrative Human Resources team across all functions
- Special projects as assigned
- Perform other administrative tasks such as filing, sorting, scanning, etc.
- 3.0 GPA with Sophomore or Junior academic standing
- Minimum 12 hours per week during the semester, with the opportunity for up to 20 hours
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well on self-managed and team-oriented projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
Goldberg Segalla is one of the largest and fastest-growing law firms headquartered in the United States, with a footprint that reaches from Los Angeles to London. Its more than 400 attorneys serve regional, national, and international clients from over 20 offices, with teams based in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Miami, St. Louis, and other major business and economic centers across 10 states. We look to hire only those people who are excellent at what they do and are dedicated to the pursuit of client service and quality representation within a Best Practices framework. We value team-spiritedness, collegiality, and interpersonal harmony within our working community. We are a firm that believes in diversity in the workplace and we offer a professional and positive work environment to each and every member of our team.