Cortland Capital Market Services LLC
Alter Domus is currently seeking as Application Support Intern to join our Information Technology team at our Carmel, IN office.
- Work closely with the Application Support Development team;
- Actively participate in team meetings;
- Provide Tier I/II software support;
- Utilize JIRA to track and execute tickets;
- Ensure issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner;
- Keep end users informed of the status and resolution of issues; and
- Work with team to create and enhance process, system and user documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student pursuing a Computer Science or related degree (May 2021 and December 2020 graduates encouraged to apply);
- Strong understanding of and ability to use Microsoft office applications;
- Previous support/helpdesk experience, a plus;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity;
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and keen attention to detail;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills; and
- Successful candidates can work independently and as a part of a team with professionals from all levels.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.