NOTE: This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We appreciate your interest in Kapsch.
- Software engineers working on our Remote Operations and Management System (ROMS) take system driven events and provide live monitoring, predictive maintenance, and business intelligence analytics to support maintenance and operations teams have fast and accurate data about any system issues that may pose potential issues. The system is database centered with a REST interface through middleware to an postgreSQL DB. The ROMS Engine is written in Java. Data is inserted into a database, and the ROMS Engine queries event data from the DB to perform its evaluation of system health and create service incidents if needed. Operations and Maintenance personnel react to the incidents to correct system failures. ROMS provides reporting and analytics to drive BI for our customers so they may better handle their systems in the future to ensure the highest level of system up time and revenue collection.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to solve complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
- Career growth and stability
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours
- Full benefits package including paid time off, 401(k) and a no-cost medical insurance option for employee and eligible dependents
What we are looking for:
- Experience building iPhone Applications
- Candidate must be nearing completion of a degree in computer science or related field.
- Classroom and project experience with iPhone application development.
Our top Candidates will have:
- Swift and Objective C
- Classroom experience in some or all of the following: Swift, Objective C, Java, SOAP/REST, C++, C#, databases, applied mathematics and probability, software design patterns.
- Required language skills and computer literacy: Superior English writing and communication skills
Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Kapsch TrafficCom is a drug-free workplace.
This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We appreciate your interest in Kapsch.