Farmers Insurance Group
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
- Provide a single consolidated application for Agents to manage the Leads/Customers critical alerts, notifications, etc.
- Provide integrations with other enterprise applications to facilitate sales and servicing for Leads/Customers
- Support the Agent Management application used to track, performance manage, and coordinate support for Farmers agents and district managers.
- Build analytics for a 360-view of our agents and district managers and provide tools to engage and provide insights to maximize sales growth.
- Active development on Agent and Agent Operation Applications built on the Salesforce platform using both programmatic and declarative toolset
- Participate in design, architectural reviews, code reviews, and unit tests
- Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements and provide oversight and guidance on proposed technology solutions
- Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving production issues and defects.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- Work effectively within a collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
- Be able to effectively participate and facilitate discussions with Business and peer IT stakeholders.
- Gain experience in Enterprise development cycle and Agile software development
Job Posting: 03/13/2020