Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
Capital Marketing Social MediaIntern
The marketing intern will collaborate with Capital Programs Delivery, Marketing and Communications team at various stages of proposed marketing campaigns and scope out select special events for capital projects. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
INTERVIEWSELECTION PROCESS: The selection process may include one or more components todemonstrate applicants’ knowledge, skills and abilities in job related areas.These may include exercises such as practical demonstrations, writtencommunications, oral interviews and/or competency assessments.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Develop and communicate ideas for improving marketing strategies, practices and approaches
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotion all activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Assist in defining, creating, and executing marketing campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing department to create and implement business goals
- Utilize marketing tools to track, monitor, and report on results of programs
- Collaborate across internal teams to evaluate marketing opportunities and research project requirements
- Develop framework for celebrating capital project successes