BC Wood Properties
Marketing Internship Job Description:
Part-time Marketing Intern needed for BC Wood Properties, a local, high growth, dynamic, commercial real estate company.
An exciting internship opportunity is available for a creative and motivated individual. We are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment. The ideal candidate will fulfill this position for 120-180 days with a commitment of 9-20 hours per week. This is a great opportunity to design and develop a comprehensive marketing portfolio while gaining an understanding of the inner workings of a commercial real estate firm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
The marketing intern will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Specialist with projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Prepare marketing materials including maps, aerials, flyers, submarket updates, and market analyses as needed.
- Create new marketing materials, including presentations and other pitch materials for presentations as needed.
- Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed.
- Update shopping center profiles and other marketing-related material as needed.
- Generate company promotions including advertising, events, and exhibits.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word, and
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required, specifically InDesign,
Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn technology platforms to support various forms of digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail-oriented.
BC Wood Properties, Lexington, KY 40508 - NO PHONE CALLS
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Marketing or Communications: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lexington, KY 40508 (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible