Whether we're enabling space exploration, protecting our homeland, or serving our veterans,
our projects combine science, technology, and strategy to create big solutions for the world's most difficult challenges.
Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in technology and engineering fields. As part of the Geocent team, you have the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies while expanding your skillset and advancing your career. Consistently named as a Best Place to Work ( https://www.geocent.com/company/#awards ), we are known for fostering a rich, employee-centric company culture ( https://www.geocent.com/culture/ ) with a focus on personal growth, professional development, and community outreach.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits and perks ( https://www.geocent.com/careers/#benefits-perks ) aimed at assisting and supporting our employees professionally and personally:
Health & Wellness + Life & Income Protection + Paid Time Off (PTO) & Leave + 401(K) Enrollment & Company Match + Profit Sharing
Help us hire. Get paid.
Geocent provides incentives when you refer your friends and family to us.
We look for the best talent and our external referral program ( https://www.geocent.com/careers/external-referral-program/ ) is designed to reward you when you share our open positions with your network.
- Design, develop, code, test, document and implement new applications as necessary;
- Transform separate data sources such as spreadsheets and paper documents to constraint based common database structures;
- Provide technical knowledge transfer, training and documentation to OTS staff for all requested work; and
- Provide user training.
- 4+ years of professional application development experience
- C# Development Experience
- ASP.NET (Core Preferably)
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework (Core Preferably)
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Agile/Scrum Experience