Atos - Syntel
Title: Associate Consultant
Location: Portland, OR
- Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- Deliver software development improvements.
- Support the development of Atos Syntel’s best practices.
- Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
- Perform analysis of existing or new processes to determine how to best enable and implement.
- Respond to Intersystem impact requests to get the impacted stake holders.
- Work closely with a highly synergized team of Project Managers and Technical resources.
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
- Work with business facing analysis to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Coordinate and monitor end-to-end testing activities.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards.
- Must be willing to relocate at a future date if needed (relocation assistance is provided)
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Programming experience from internships or university projects in any language (Java, .NET, C#,
Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Portland, OR (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Please give 3 days and times that will work for you to have a 15 to 30 minute phone conversation. Please be sure to put your time zone in your response.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Monday to Friday