- Works individually or as part of a team
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolves software problem reports
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Open Source Software (OSS) and/or Commercial OffThe-Shelf (COTS) Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) software in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- Experience developing in UNIX
- Ability to perform shell scripting
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (CM) tools and Web Services implementation
- We have a small company feel with big company opportunities.
- We solve the Nation’s most difficult intelligence challenges by delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into confident decisions.
- In today’s cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and courage.
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!
- ***Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance***
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus two (2) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Four (4) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Has experience with agile development processes
- Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git