ARK Solutions Inc.
Developer 1-.NET and SQL
9 months plus
Rate: -$30/hr on w2
In person interview
Under direct supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software.
Under direct supervision, designs, codes, tests, modifies and debugs computer software. Researches and analyzes program or systems problems and develops program documentation. Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code. Supports configuration of all aspects of the GenTax® COTS application.
*RECENT UNDERGRAD GRADUATE*
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or
- management information systems.
- US Citizenship or Green Card status is required Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience working with software development organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience in Microsoft VB.NET Other Notes:
- DOR will conduct a background check on all candidates considered for the position. Individuals must be compliant with Georgia tax obligations.
- Individuals having any overdue and unpaid taxes or any felony convictions (no matter how long ago) will not be offered the position or hired.
- Anyone who is a resident of Georgia for less than one year may be fingerprinted.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Georgia for at least the duration of the contract, if not already a resident of Georgia.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $30.00 to $32.00 /hour
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- c# or VB.NET or .NET: 3 years (Required)