Requisition ID: 248654
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Challenge yourself by being a part of the most ambitious millennials in the IT industry. Grow with one of the most successful Marketing & Sales organizations in the world as the SAP Global Marketing Intern.
The Marketing Intern will be part of the SME Global Marketing Team and will report into the SME Marketing director, helping with the implementation of marketing programs, innovation, and social access for Global activities.
The candidate will work closely with Commercial Sales, DDE organization, and regional and local Marketing stakeholders with the objective to progress and accelerate Marketing & Sales generated pipeline to won opportunities in addition to converting Net New Names as SAP clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive small projects and digital initiatives for the SME Marketing team. This role also provides a fantastic opportunity to get exposed to latest technologies in the SAP portfolio as well as tools and best practices of Marketing & Sales process management and execution.
You will be responsible for:
- Support on the digital demand campaign planning, preparation and execution.
- Gather content for SME digital marketing campaigns.
- Give support on the business and campaign performance across the whole marketing mix, program execution, and pipeline impact.
- Extract and send weekly intent signals to Global SME executives
- Gather feedback from teams involved in SME Marketing pilots, tools, and innovations.
- Manage Customer Success Story creation and entry into the SAP WINS database
- Support the team by utilizing standard tools and systems to document, communicate, measure, and monitor program plan and facilitate execution.
- Support in ensuring cross-organizational alignment to identify best practices, opportunities, share learnings, leveraged resources, innovation, etc.
- Wear a digital hat: understand various tools used to engage with customers
The employee who fills this role will need to be able to communicate clearly with his management team and will be given insights into all aspects of the Sales and Marketing process.
This role will be virtual in nature, reporting into a US based manager, so location is flexible and will integrate with Global SME Marketing team as well as each regional Marketing and Sales unit on varied projects as required
Top Line Requirements:
- Very Innovative, common sense, keen to learn, problem solver and proactive
- Analytical skills, Advanced excel, attention to details
- Digital Marketing experience desired but not necessary;
- Interested in a career in Marketing/Sales;
- Currently studying and ability to sign an agreement between SAP and University
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.