Link Solutions, Inc
*This is a hands-on position with a small, dynamic team. The candidate must be able to jump in and take on development tasks upon joining the team. *
· Utilize AWS provided services with Drupal CMS.
· Assist with researching and recommending innovation(s), and where possible, automate approaches for development tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our AWS resources.
· Assist with performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all cloud resources, systems, and key processes.
· Assist with repair and recovery from system or software failures.
· Ensure development services provided do not violate U.S. Army Operational Security (OPSEC) policies or Army/DOD IA/security regulations (NIST 800-53r4, DISA STIGs, AR 25-, AR 25-2, etc.).
· Manage site performance, quality, and usage using Google Analytics and other analytical tools and logs.
· Carry out code refactoring and optimization of existing code.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
· Participate in mobile development of websites (responsive design, HTML5);
· Experience with cross browser compatibility testing.
· Experience working with cloud-services like AWS.
· Experience with mobile responsive testing.
· Experience with Browser Optimization.
· Experience with command line.
· Experience maintaining repository using Git Workflow best practices.
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and design.
· Knowledge of WCAG & 508 compliance policies a plus.
· Knowledge utilizing Drupal CMS.
· Familiar with developing using LAMP stack.
· Able to obtain a Secret DoD clearance
· BA or BS degree in a technical area (Computer Science, IA, Cyber Security) preferred.
· Experience with presenting, orally and written technical information to non-technical audiences.
· Security+ CE Certification (can test within 90 days).
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services, Link is quality and compliance focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First… Customer Always,” We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.\
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- .net: 1 year (Preferred)
- node.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible