Want to work for a startup alongside some of the top web developers and web designers?
Want to work in a new and hip midtown office?
Build a life as a Junior Sales Representative with FavSoftware. Advance your career in a tech role that fuels your purpose.
We’re looking for a results-driven Junior Sales Representatives to:
- Represent the public image of FavSoftware.
- Keep up with tech market trends.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, outgoing, have a willingness to work hard to meet or exceed attainable goals, reflect a positive attitude and is not afraid of obstacles.
- Successful candidates will be persistent in attempts to offer services to help businesses obtain quotes and consultations on software needs.
- Ability to interface with customers in a precise and professional manner.
- Raise awareness of the benefits of our products and services.
- This position is full time and the potential earnings are endless with an extremely lucrative commission package.
- No previous sales experience necessary, but ideal.
- Reliable Transportation.
What we have to offer:
- Professional development and career growth opportunities.
- A competitive commission package.
- Uncapped weekly, monthly, and yearly bonus potential.
- Strong leadership that consistently mentors, recognizes, and rewards performance.
- An organization with aggressive goals and a vision for the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Reduced Pay
- Ops Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply