KPFF Consulting Engineers
KPFF Consulting Engineers is looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join our structural engineering firm in Portland, Oregon. If you are interested in working alongside friendly professionals in a supportive team environment, this is the place for you. We take pride in our work and always strive to do our best. We value integrity, diversity and are committed to providing the highest quality work possible.
This position provides marketing support to engineers whose clients are architects, developers, contractors and public agencies. Our marketing staff is valued and empowered to be innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. How we treat one another is as important as the work we do; this position interacts and facilitates communication with all levels of the firm as well as clients and vendors; the successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the aptitude to foster a positive and collaborative team environment.
- Organize and maintain accurate and up-to-date content, including Cosential database, image library, client lists, project lists, etc.
- Maintain marketing resources such as cut sheets, resumes, project photography and descriptions
- Support marketing outreach and public relations efforts
- Support the planning, logistics, and execution of events while creating and implementing innovative, engaging ideas
- Assist team members with research projects
- Provide general support to marketing team and organization as needed
- You are in the process of or have recently obtained a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Finance, or a related degree with transferable skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Cosential or a CRM system
- Experience in leading projects in their entirety and in handling multiple projects with high levels of coordination with various contributors
- Impeccable writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Effective communicator and listener
- Excellent organizational abilities and diligence in maintaining clean data
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter able to manage projects independently as well as collaboratively within a group
Reports to the Marketing Manager.
KPFF Consulting Engineers offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to www.kpff.com/careers.