American Regent, Inc.
Summer Intern position: June - August 2020
American Regent, Inc., a Daiichi Sankyo Group Company, develops, manufactures, and supplies high quality sterile injectables for healthcare providers, clinics, hospitals and veterinary practices across the United States and Canada. We have locations in New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania and sales territories nationwide.
Nature and Scope
The Intern, Cyber Security will assist the IT staff with monitoring cyber security alerts and investigate issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day monitoring of alerts in the SIEM and determine if an investigation is needed
- Investigate SPAM and spoofed emails
- Endpoint Encryption - Assist in testing all aspects of BitLocker and BitLocker to go
- Patch Management - Assist the team to assure endpoints are updated
- Create a formalized document repository for all IT work instructions and knowledge base articles
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Technology, including Computer Science, Cyber Security, Networking, or Infrastructure
- Having completed college courses in cyber security, networking, information technology, cyber law, risk analysis, and information systems
- Understand computer hardware, Windows Operating Systems, and software applications
- Some PowerShell or other scripting languages is a plus
- Good communication skills, ability to take direction, and be a team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
##Job Category: IT##