Position:Summer Intern Audit Philadelphia
As an Audit Intern you will be working along with the audit team in performing detailed verification procedures necessary to perform examinations of our clients' financial statements. This includes both public and private client engagements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Current Junior or Senior applying for a 5 year Master’s degree program, expected graduation of December 2020-September 2021
- 0-2 years recent public accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word are required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- Great communication and analytical skills
In addition to helping our clients thrive, we do the same for our professionals. Training, mentoring and company sponsored events are all part of the deal. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, a business-casual environment and a realistic work/life balance. Come join EisnerAmper LLP, a firm that celebrates individuality, responsibility and accomplishment!