At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Ping Identity UX team is looking for an intern interested in working at the crossroads of design and development. You’ll be working with our UX design team to build great user experiences with our React component library, used by all Ping products. You’ll learn about React and ES6 best practices, writing maintainable scalable CSS and SASS, and testing with Jest/Enzyme and Backstop.js.
- Work with designers to build components to requirements
- Work with engineering teams to build UI templates from the component library
- Contribute to code reviews
- Find and fix bugs
- Work with non React projects to help with html and css styling
- Experience working in HTML/CSS
- GPA of at least 3.2
- Computer Science or a degree in a related field in progress
- Desire to learn and ability to collaborate on team projects
- Experience with or interest in React.js
- Experience with or interest in UX design
- Interest in API design