While seeking a college degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline, supports in the analysis, design, programming, modification and testing of software programs for designated products and/or customer applications. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs software engineering duties including design, programming, testing, documentation, and support analysis.
- Writes software design document and test plans.
- Develops computer programs with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs problem analysis with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs unit testing and integration testing on software.
- Review code written by other software engineers.
- Assists in preparation of software and system design.
- Shows commitment to company values, ethics, safety, security, labor charging and quality.
- Supports as required total quality management/continuous process improvement teams.
Minimum Job Requirements:
This job is at a cleared facility, we can only hire US persons at this site. A US person is either a US citizen or a Permanent resident. Enrollment in a four-year college degree program in engineering, computer science or other related technical discipline and in at least the second year of college. Effective written and oral communication skills to include the use of typical Microsoft Office products. Previously exposed to introductory computer language training. Must be able to work in a lab environment and be able to use a computer.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.