Kahala Management LLC
Social Media Intern
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Social Media Intern with strong social media marketing, content, copywriting, and project management skills. You will assist in execution for all social channels, current brand strategy, and play a pivotal role in growing our brand awareness and driving engagement. You will collaborate extensively with the interactive team to ensure a consistent vision across all marketing channels.
Majority of job responsibilities to include:
- Assist Social Media & Digital Marketing Managers with their day to day tasks
- Monitor and build a social media following by maintaining a solid online presence via community engagement
- Assist in the creation and publishing of social content calendars for each platform
- Analyze data to determine campaigns using relevant KPIs
- Conduct regular research on industry trends, compile and analyze marketing reports
- When asked, assist other departments on tasks, projects, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; a collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas
- Experience with paid social media ads via Instagram and Facebook
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Assist with on-site and off-site photoshoots
- Minimum 32 hour work week preferred (6-8 hours a day, 4 days a week)
Education/Experience: The ideal intern will be a junior or senior working toward a bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or higher in marketing, communications or a related field. Previous experience in a similar internship is preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.