ENGIE North America Inc.
University of Iowa
The internship work term will be from March 11, 2020-August 10, 2020, part-time work schedule working up to 35 hours per week.
ENGIE manages a range of energy businesses in the United States and Canada, including retail energy sales and energy services to commercial, industrial and residential customers, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) distribution and sales, and electricity generation and cogeneration. In 2015, ENGIE recorded €69.97 billion in global revenues ($77.6 billion USD). More than 3,500 employees work in the region, and Houston serves as corporate headquarters.
- Data Integration
- Reporting, Analytics & Dashboarding
- Software Development Prototyping
- Assist with Student Engagement Activities
- Must be at least a junior or senior (by end of spring semester) working toward a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Master’s/MBA student working towards a master’s in Computer Science, or closely-related degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future sponsorship for employment visa status
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to think analytically, present ideas professionally, and work in project teams
- Proficient in Python, R, or C#.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Statistics and Probability
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.