Position SummaryBe a part of a Best in Class Organization
At Samsung we work hard – every day. Our interns are pushed to discover their true potential. For those who are comfortable with the uncomfortable, Samsung is a place of endless learning. Interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. If you have energy, passion, dedication and drive, and you thrive in a fast-paced workplace, the rewards at Samsung are endless!
Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture and contribute their creative and innovative ideas. Interns use what they learn in the classroom and apply their studies at Samsung for real-world experience. This program delivers opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change in high-growth areas of our business. Where others see chaos, we see opportunity.
Samsung’s internship program has consecutively been ranked as one of the Top 100 Internship Programs by WayUp three years in a row and received 4.7 out 5 stars on Glassdoor. Our North American headquarters offers:
- Competitive compensation, subsidized cafeteria, and transportation assistance
- Executive Lunch & Learns
- Project-based work
- End of program presentations to our CEOs and senior leadership
- Social activities
- Corporate responsibility activities
Apply today and find out why Achievers ranked Samsung as one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Employers year after year. Push yourself to discover your true potential and join Samsung as a 2020 summer intern.
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization, and are passionate about Technology and Innovation, Samsung is the place to be. Our dynamic culture offers both great challenges and great reward, while working among the very best talent in the industry on the most innovative products in the world. This is your opportunity to provide a fresh perspective to our ever-changing industry.
Role and Responsibilities
Position Summary and Project Details:
As part of engineering services tools team you will get a chance to work with cross function technical teams within SEA like TAC, PA, Tier2, Tier3 and HQ and develop expertise in 4G and 5G radio access network domain. You will be responsible for design and development of tools that automate functions including but not limited to proactive monitoring of network issue, auto-correction of network issues, develop KPI monitoring tools that perform predictive analysis and support Commission and integration of RAN network elements in production network.
General Duties include but are not limited to :
- Gather tools requirements from cross function technical teams
- Develop strategies to solve network problems and build prototypes
- Design and develop re-usable automation frameworks
- Design and develop data visualization and predictive analysis tools
Apply now, if you are interested in:
- 5G and 4G Radio access network functions
- Network automation
- Data science
Skills and Qualifications
- Pursuing BS or MS degree in a technical discipline
- Passion for data science and network automation
- Strong communication skills
- Attuned to a teamwork environment, fast-paced rhythm, and a results-oriented culture
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyze customer research data, hard data and metrics
- Self-starter with desire to learn and contribute
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day