CACI helps the Air Force Research Laboratory explore, prototype, and demonstrate new technologies, enabling the Air Force to maintain its technological advantage. We are seeking an entry-level web front-end application developer to help us research and develop web applications for cyber operations planning and management.
As a Web Front-end Application Developer, you will:
- Work with our team of experienced developers on enhancing a complex interactive web application.
- Gain experience as a member of a professional software development team.
Technologies you will use include:
- Git, Jira
- Able to work in-person in Rome, NY
- Able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, video game development, or related field
- Experience with Git source code management tools
- Experience with database access tools and techniques, such as JQuery
- Experience with Web application frameworks like Angular.js
- Experience with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MariaDB
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.