- Interpret data, analyze results provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret data sets and document recommendations.
- Design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follow approved Agile life cycle methodologies.
- Create design documents & performs program coding.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
- 1+ years of relevant IT experience and a Bachelors degree.
- Experience with SQL, Sybase, Oracle
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries
- Experience with databases including Stored Procedures, DML and DDL tasks.
- Knowledge of Core Java. Experience with any Spring Framework, Spring boot
- Experience with Spring or other MVC framework.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with source control management (SVN, Git)
- Experience with build automation (Jenkins, Hudson)