American Gastroenterological Association
- Write and distribute content through e-newsletter, email, press releases and social media.
- Editing and proofreading various communications and marketing pieces as assigned.
- Tie together AGA communications content and relevant external news for discussion ideas in the AGA Community forum and social media posts.
- Brainstorm ideas and help promote podcast content.
- Review current online content with staff.
- Track metrics monthly; work with the communications manager to define trends and possible next steps to increase engagement.
- Coordinate online updates for different program staff and events.
- Support behind-the-scenes technical aspects and gain a thorough understanding of how backend content management systems operate.
- Provide support and additional ideas for organizing, displaying and promoting online content.
- Monitor social media accounts.
- Develop post copy and images for all AGA’s social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- On Instagram, work with GI influencers to drum up excitement and followers.
- Assist in updating current content on AGA’s YouTube channel.
- Develop social media campaigns around monthly patient topic areas.
- Track metrics and pull reports monthly to discuss with the communications team.
- Moderate AGA Community forum discussions and integrate relevant topics with other member communications.