Modine Manufacturing Company
- Resolve end-user software, hardware, and operating system issues.
- ? Complete software installations as required.
- ? Image desktop, laptop, and engineering workstation PCs as required.
- ? Participate in a variety of infrastructure upgrades; assisting in hardware/software upgrades and deployment projects.
- ? Prepare obsolete hardware for disposition.
- ? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- ? Ability to work in a team environment.
- ? Must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year program working towards BS/BA in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Assist in managing Modine’s Mobile platform which entails deployment of the platform, supporting the operating system, and troubleshooting.
- ? Ability to work 25-30 hours during the academic year and full-time during the summer.
- ? Competitive pay.
- ? Exposure to a corporate environment.
- ? Invaluable experience to gain hands-on experience.
- ? Challenging assignments and responsibilities to advance your career.
- ? A positive, team-oriented environment.
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, sick leave, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account, and much more.