Digital Marketing Interns assist the Fever and Pacers Digital Marketing staff with preparing and curating content for FeverBasketball.com and Pacers.com, the Fever and Pacers social media handles, assist with game coverage, video highlights, practice interviews, photo galleries, news/event recaps, social coverage for off-site events, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assist with coverage on Fever game days during the respective season (including nights and weekends)
- Shoot and edit video interviews from team practices, games, community events, etc.
- Curate photo galleries for team websites
- Assist with the generation and execution of other digital content ideas
- Help edit and proof content on team digital channels
- Required technical skill sets: familiarity with video editing, preferably with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Preferred technical skill sets: Microsoft Office, strong writing ability
- Other helpful skill sets: Adobe Photoshop/graphic design, basic HTML
- Required professional skill sets: Ability to maintain a professional, journalistic relationship with Fever players and coaches
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Summer : Late May – Early August
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
At a minimum, each candidate should possess the following skills, experience, and background:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college/university or graduate program pursuing a degree in business or related field of study.
- Detail-oriented with proficient writing and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated interest in marketing technology.
- Analytic thinker able to maintain flexibility, openness, and a positive attitude.
Ability to document with extremely high accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple projects. Ability to communicate complex technical objectives. Must be very well organized and highly self-motivated.
Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able, through creative, logical and technical means, to see projects through to completion. Must always take initiative to learn new technology and find solutions for existing challenges.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
4. Use telephone
5. Use 10 key calculator
6. Use computer
7. Speak, hear and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
2. The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
3. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.