The Boston Consulting Group
Marketing Data Analyst Intern
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Marketing Data Analyst Intern will support the planning, analysis, and strategic and tactical execution of communication initiatives related to recruiting brand workstreams, by focusing on data collection methodologies, data analysis and key performance indicator indexing leveraging BCG’s Business Intelligence platform.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Draw conclusions on the performance of existing materials in the market
- Advise on development of data collection processes / methodologies for long-term tracking
- Identifying a long-term approach for using BCG’s Business Intelligence capabilities to track the campaign’s progress and resonance with audiences in real time
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Currently enrolled in Engineering, Data Science, or similar undergraduate education program
- 6+ months of marketing data-related work experience
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- International experience during studies or professional employment preferred
- Fluent English - Working knowledge of a foreign language would be a plus
Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate multiple labor laws and cultures.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
YOU'LL BE TRAVELLING
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOUR JOB TYPE IS
WHO WE ARE
Our team called Global Services (GS) provides corporate support to business areas such as Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and IT. This diverse team of experts, operators and specialists represent all levels from Partner to entry level staff, operating across the globe in multiple countries. Global Services is in short, the backbone of BCG.