The Marketing Intern should have interest in the professional services industry and bring enthusiasm and passion for working in a fast-paced, growth-centric environment. The Marketing Intern will be assigned to work with multiple National Marketing teams to execute various marketing projects and research assignments. The Intern is responsible for accepting marketing projects and seeing them through to completion, presenting the project outcomes, demonstrating our Core Values, bringing added value to the team, and demonstrating project leadership and critical thinking.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field required
- Relevant internship experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a customer service focus
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to effectively proofread all written materials including pitches, presentations, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the development, management and execution of sales processes including lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy and development