Career level: Entry Level
Assume a leadership role within the NBC10/ Telemundo62 Internship Program
- Recruit interns for following semester
- Monitor applicant tracking system
- Plan bi-monthly social and learning events
- Develop and present human resource workshop
- Act as a liaison between human resources and other departments in the company
- Assist in coordinating station-wide events
- Update organizational chart to reflect changes within the station
- Promote employee engagement and NBC10|Telemundo62 values
- Assist with sorting mail, answering calls, as well as other daily administrative tasks
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills & Abilities
- Able to work independently
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong leadership skills
- Well organized
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Positive demeanor
- To be eligible for an NBC10|T62 Internship, you must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA
- Must be bilingual in Spanish (written/verbal)