normal>Summer 2020 Internship
normal>The Marketing Content Team develops content strategy and creative that attracts, engages, and retains Kaiser Permanente customers. We work on thousands of pieces of marketing content and communications each year, supporting our marketing strategy partners meet their goals in growing and/or retaining membership.
normal>The selected Intern will support increased analytics regarding effectiveness of work. They will also support digital-first work, including email, Web, and social media. The Intern will assist MCT with project planning and content strategy as needed, which may include projects to support team effectiveness with research, resource archiving, and portfolio management. This is a great opportunity to learn B2B and B2C audience as well as extensive in-person collaboration with team in Burbank offices
normal>- Experience with marketing computer software, online applications, VRM analytics and Google Adwords
normal>- Knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
normal>- Strong verbal and written communication skills
normal>- Flexible work schedule
normal>- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
normal>- Must have a strong work ethic, be well organized, self -motivated and work collaboratively with a team
normal>- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university with a focus in Marketing or Public Relations/Communications
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
PrimaryLocation : California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon - Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 9:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 5:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Internship
Employee Status : Temporary
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : Non-Union, Non-Exempt
Job Level : Entry Level
Job Category : Sales and Marketing
Department : Marketing Content Team
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.