Product Marketing Intern at Software AG
Paid Summer Internship – 40 hours per week
Position and Objectives
Software AG is seeking a product marketing intern to join an innovative team responsible for developing and marketing Integration and API Management portfolio products. The focus is to support the Integration & API product marketing team globally and work with leaders from product marketing, management, and GTM organizations. Project will include creating Sales & Marketing collateral including messaging & positioning documents. Additional responsibilities may include market and competitive analysis and developing content for developer ecosystem.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for creating exceptional marketing presentations & content
- Technology marketing experience in one or more areas desired (middleware, APIs and API Management, analytics, business intelligence, IoT)
- Self-motivated and quick learner
Working toward a degree in Business/Marketing with technology experience/coursework. MBA with prior technology or technical marketing experience a big plus.
What you bring to the role:
- Pursuing a BS/BA or recent graduate looking for a chance to prove yourself
- Intelligent curiosity
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and Goal oriented
- High energy team player who’s not afraid to put in the work and do what it takes
Apply online or send resumes: Fran Gerrard, Human Resources