FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain Ticket Sales and Membership Services experience in the Sports and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center is a first-of-its-kind facility located in Frisco, Texas. The complex features two major components: a 20,000 seat, state-of-the-art pro stadium immediately adjacent to a sports park with 17 championship-quality sports/soccer fields. Toyota Soccer Center is in use over 300 days per year, showcasing a wide variety of local, regional, national and international events. Toyota Stadium is the future home of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internship allows the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. Hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights and weekends will be required.
Ticket Sales & Membership Services:
The FC Dallas Ticket Sales/Membership Services Internship was designed to give college students the opportunity to develop valuable skills and gain firsthand experience in the professional sports industry. During this Internship, participants will be supervised by the Director of Ticket Sales and Manager, Membership Services for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium. The intern will learn all aspects of the coordination and administration of Ticket Sales, Fan Service, Ticket Operations and Game Day Operations. This internship is designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a sales career in the sports industry.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with daily correspondence to FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium guests
- Delivering superior customer service and exceeding fan expectations
- Researching customer retention strategies
- Administrative office duties including filing, organizing, data entry and mailing
- Assisting in planning and implementing special marketing events and promotions
- Working closely with sales staff to fulfill orders
- Assisting with ticket sales activities and events; including receptions; game day entertainment
- Contribute to brainstorming; planning and implementation of ticket sales plans; idea and proposals
Skills & Experience
Qualifications and Requirements
- Background in sales, marketing, business, customer service or communications is encouraged
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about working within a sport-related environment
- Creative and outgoing self-starter
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas
- Knowledge of the great game of soccer a plus
All other duties as assigned.